WTB Wanted dead or alive - Hardy Zenith - 9' 5wt-6wt

cms829

Thanks. Im hoping one pops up. I've been giving some thought to the Zeprhus but not sure its exactly what I am looking for. I mainly fish the Upper Delaware system from my boat.....and LONG casts are the norm. I need something that packs a punch. My 10' 5 wt Loomis Streamdance isnt cutting it on the big water.

fastaedna

Zephrus AWS in a 9’6” 6# is an amazing stick for what you are looking for a rod to do and may be easier to find.

Brian White

Recovering Bugmeister
Good luck. I have a 5 weight, cast it last weekend at the (Wisconsin) season opener, it was like a dream. I also have an 8'10" 4 weight one-piece, the best spring creek rod ever made, IMHO.

But neither is for sale, sorry.
i have the 8’10” 4 wt one piece as well. Fantastic rod. the action is something special.

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
Tradenstuff has a 9’ 5wt Zenith.
Not cheap at $625 but it is new in tube with a warranty card.
SF

cms829

Interesting. Never heard of that site before but damn theres a lot of rods. I sent an email seeing if they really have one, even though thats above my price point. Thanks Stonefish.

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
You might also consider a Fenwick Aetos.
I can’t remember what the connect between it and the Hardy rods is, maybe the same rod designer?
The Aetos is a really nice casting rod for the money.
SF

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

That said, WFF displays just a single ad regardless of the device, and that ad helps cover the server fees. The position and size of the ad has been set to minimize impact to your experience, negating the need for adblocking the site. Disable your AdBlocker / Whitelist WashingtonFlyFishing.com to continue using the site. Thanks.

I've Disabled AdBlock