What am I tying? A mystery game!

Irafly

Indi "Ira" Jones
WFF Supporter
Here are the rules:

1. Post a picture of the materials needed to tie the fly.
2. Don’t give any other hints.
3. Make sure the pattern could be realistically Googled (AKA somewhat well known).
4. After a day if no one guesses correctly, give a hint or go ahead and post a picture of the fly.
5. First correct answer is next in line.

I’ll start:

ECD1BEC5-03C5-438A-98AC-D6E6A7F4463B.jpeg

FinLuver

Here are the rules:

1. Post a picture of the materials needed to tie the fly.
2. Don’t give any other hints.
3. Make sure the pattern could be realistically Googled (AKA somewhat well known).
4. After a day if no one guesses correctly, give a hint or go ahead and post a picture of the fly.
5. First correct answer is next in line.

I’ll start:

View attachment 223511
Some sort of Booger....

Irafly

Indi "Ira" Jones
WFF Supporter
I’ll break my own rules and say that it is not a bugger, but the materials could tie one.

jasmillo

WFF Supporter
I’m not an accomplished enough tier to play this game. I’ll say whatever it is your tying with those materials, I’m sure it will catch fish....most likely under an indicator of some sort of course!

I’ll throw out a guess...leech of some kind?

Kfish

WFF Supporter
Dragon.
It'll have the marabou tail with hackle wrapped like a WB. But then you'll lay the marabou over the back followed by wire wraps so that hackles become downward legs.
This would work well at Pass around the shoal.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

That said, WFF displays just a single ad regardless of the device, and that ad helps cover the server fees. The position and size of the ad has been set to minimize impact to your experience, negating the need for adblocking the site. Disable your AdBlocker / Whitelist WashingtonFlyFishing.com to continue using the site. Thanks.

I've Disabled AdBlock