Snow Day!

Shawn Seeger

(aka. wabowhunter)
WFF Supporter
Well since @_WW_ brought on Snowmagedon 2020 and started the spring opener countdown, I can tell you... 45 days until March 1st!!!!

So what do you do on a Snow Day with no power? I brought firewood in so the wife was happy! I studied this bug from inside the house! Then I filled the bird feeder before the gusts got to bad. Then I sat at the tying bench.

Stay warm and count the days!!!

PS... I vote that @b_illymac is the ice off scout!!!

IMG_20200115_094314_679.jpg
IMG_20200114_145315823_HDR.jpg
IMG_20200116_093307647~2.jpg
IMG_20200115_130557371_HDR.jpg

IveofIone

WFF Supporter
Mercifully I still have power but after last night's snow the depth measured 26'' this morning. An 80% chance of 1-3'' more today. The January from Hell marches on.

Bowbonehead

Its minus - 35C/-31F here right now so its too cold to snow imagine that..... but the weather is suppose to improve come the weekend oh well at least the days are getting longer............

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

That said, WFF displays just a single ad regardless of the device, and that ad helps cover the server fees. The position and size of the ad has been set to minimize impact to your experience, negating the need for adblocking the site. Disable your AdBlocker / Whitelist WashingtonFlyFishing.com to continue using the site. Thanks.

I've Disabled AdBlock