T Whiting Cree Saddles FT

New stock Whiting Cree Red label saddles.
I have 1 pro grade midge, 1 bronze grade midge, and 1 half reg size saddle Silver grade.
Also have a Silver grade Full midge saddle not shown that may be available if I find a good trade.
I can get better pics and size them on request.

All new unused. Looking to possibly trade towards a nicer high quality vise or maybe towards a Orvis Helios 5 or 6 wt.
But let me know if you are interested in any of them. Located In MT.

PS...I’m not interested in someones negative comments of the coloring of these Cree, this is what whiting labels these as and I trust Whiting designations. (Someone usually wants to debate Cree color)

Attachments

• DEACDCD3-1172-473C-B816-4AED07495A1E.jpeg
    DEACDCD3-1172-473C-B816-4AED07495A1E.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 139

Lynn

New stock Whiting Cree Red label saddles.
I have 1 pro grade midge, 1 bronze grade midge, and 1 half reg size saddle Silver grade.
Also have a Silver grade Full midge saddle not shown that may be available if I find a good trade.
I can get better pics and size them on request.

All new unused. Looking to possibly trade towards a nicer high quality vise or maybe towards a Orvis Helios 5 or 6 wt.
But let me know if you are interested in any of them. Located In MT.

PS...I’m not interested in someones negative comments of the coloring of these Cree, this is what whiting labels these as and I trust Whiting designations. (Someone usually wants to debate Cree color)
I have a new dyna-king barracuda deluxe with both jaws

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts