FS High-End Rods and Reels (Lamson/Loop/Sage/Winston)

Mayfly Aviator

WFF Supporter
I'm retooling my rod and reel collection and selling off some really nice ones, some new. I take great care of my gear, with no exception on the items I'm selling.

Reels:

- Lamson Speedster 1.5 - Used once, comes with backing and case. Charcoal color with orange accent. Asking $180.
- Lamson Speedster 2 - Used once, comes with backing and case. Charcoal color with orange accent. Asking $180.
- Lamson Speedster - New, comes with backing and case. Charcoal color with orange accent. Asking $180.
- Loop Nymph (made by Danielson in Sweden) - In like new condition, comes with backing and case. SOLD
- Sage 106M - This reel is new, really. $80

Rods:
- Sage Circa 7'9" 4wt - In excellent condition, comes with sock and tube. Ultimate dry fly rod. $390
- Sage VXP 9' 5wt - In excellent condition, comes with case. Great all around 5 wt. SOLD
- Winston GVX 9' 5wt - In excellent condition, with one chip off the epoxy on the butt section near the ferrule. $270
- Sage Igniter 9' 5wt - In excellent condition. $580
- Sage TCX 9' 6wt - In excellent condition, comes with sock and tube. $430
- Sage Method 9' 6wt - In excellent condition, comes with sock and tube. $430
- Sage Method 9' 7wt - In excellent condition, comes with sock and tube. $430

Shipping to CONUS is $12/rod and $7/reel. Venmo preferred, PayPal okay.

Shoot me a PM with any questions.

Thanks,

Sam

Last edited:

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts