Thank you !

York River Dan

I definitely fish the infamous Gaspe salmon rivers...
The York,St John and the Dartmouth
And one of my favorites 60 miles ouest of here are the Bonaventure and Cascapedia. These last two rivers have the largest atlantic salmon's well over 30 to 60 lbs....
Tight lines follows!

GOTY

6x Puget Sound Steelhead Guide of the Year
I definitely fish the infamous Gaspe salmon rivers...
The York,St John and the Dartmouth
And one of my favorites 60 miles ouest of here are the Bonaventure and Cascapedia. These last two rivers have the largest atlantic salmon's well over 30 to 60 lbs....
Tight lines follows!
If you nymph up a 60lb Atlantic it would break this forum. I'm not sure the good people of WFF could handle such an event.

jamma

Welcome from a fellow resident of the right side of the Continental Divide!

If you really want to fit in here, post a pic of one of the salmon you've caught and ask if anyone can ID the species (a running joke here is to answer "Atlantic salmon" for any fish ID question).
Or any identification, see my post #87 in the "What am I tying" thread.

Gyrfalcon2015

Wild Trout
Welcome from a fellow resident of the right side of the Continental Divide!

If you really want to fit in here, post a pic of one of the salmon you've caught and ask if anyone can ID the species (a running joke here is to answer "Atlantic salmon" for any fish ID question).
Might morph now into ID's being "pen raised Steelhead" with the new news this week about plans for alien fish introduced in "Safe nets"..

Welcome to WFF !

Last edited:

Buzzy

WFF Supporter
Welcome to WFF, looking forward to seeing pictures of your part of the world and actual Atlantic salmon!/Pat

cdnred

Welcome aboard York River Dan. I'm from Ontario and would love to fish up in your area. You're got some scenic rivers and big fish in your part of the country. I'd love to see some pics of the Atlantic Salmon that you've caught.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

That said, WFF displays just a single ad regardless of the device, and that ad helps cover the server fees. The position and size of the ad has been set to minimize impact to your experience, negating the need for adblocking the site. Disable your AdBlocker / Whitelist WashingtonFlyFishing.com to continue using the site. Thanks.

I've Disabled AdBlock