FS Winter Steelhead Intruders *sold*

flyfisherman_sean

Fly fishing enthusiast.
1 dozen of quality tied intruders. All are tied using either opst, or aqua flies intruder shanks, and opst saddle feathers. Instead of ostrich or rhea I used micro barred voodoo fibers, so these flies will hold no water due to almost exclusively synthetic materials and swim awesome. $60/dozen

Attachments

flyfisherman_sean

Fly fishing enthusiast.
1 dozen of quality tied intruders. All are tied using either opst, or aqua flies intruder shanks, and opst saddle feathers. Instead of ostrich or rhea I used micro barred voodoo fibers, so these flies will hold no water due to almost exclusively synthetic materials and swim awesome. $60/dozen
Price drop $ 40/dozen

Jeff46

Fellow fly fishers. I don’t know Flyfisherman Sean, but as a person who has tied relentlessly over the last 25 years, I can tell these are 100% legit. His proportions are right, the patterns are not over dressed, and they are better than anything you can buy at the Flyshop out of a bin. These would be flies to be proud of to have in your box. If you don’t tie, these are a deal. Shit, Rio has flies for $8 that aren’t this nice.

flyfisherman_sean

Fly fishing enthusiast.
Thanks, for the kind remarks. I tie flies commercially and spend a TON of time at the vise. They are definitley tied bombproof and will hold up over time. This has dozen sold, but if anyone else would like some message me and we will work something out.

onesunca

Great flies, I’ll buy those for $40! Think you could get em to me before I head to the coast for 3 days next Saturday? I’m in Vancouver USA
Let me know your PayPal
CA

flyfisherman_sean

Fly fishing enthusiast.
There were quite a few people wanting these flies. So im working on another dozen and ill post it in the classifieds when im finished. Probably the next couple days. Ill keep doing that as long as there is a demand.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts