FS Outcast float tube

wetline dave

Sorry no photos though it has been lightly used and looks almost like new, except for some dust. No tears, no scrapes and the stripping apron has no damage. Located in carnation.

Dave

Bowbonehead

I think the real question these guys are asking is whether its a float tube or a Fish cat I'm not sure that outcast ever made a float tube......ie is it a donut or is it more like a u shape with one side turned up

wetline dave

Thanks Bowbonehead.

It is a U shaped fish cat, climb in the bask opening and a slightly raised front with storage behind the seat. Blue in color if that makes a difference to anyone.

Dave

wetline dave

Peyton, yes it is a good deal but I don't want to move it to Arkansas as it has too much bulk. I would rather someone who could put it to use has it. I will miss it but it is easily replaced when the time comes and my son in law has a small boat I can use.

Dave

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

That said, WFF displays just a single ad regardless of the device, and that ad helps cover the server fees. The position and size of the ad has been set to minimize impact to your experience, negating the need for adblocking the site. Disable your AdBlocker / Whitelist WashingtonFlyFishing.com to continue using the site. Thanks.

I've Disabled AdBlock