Trip Report Had Christmas Island all to ourselves

Mems

I am going to Fiji on March 10th. We land in CI and then on to Nadi. Fiji air said I am fine as long as I stay on the flight. Because I am from Hawaii I could stay in CI with a doctors clearance. I plan on bringing a doctors note with me just in case the plane gets stuck. Bummer for anyone who booked CI.

Here Fishee!

I am going to Fiji on March 10th. We land in CI and then on to Nadi. Fiji air said I am fine as long as I stay on the flight. Because I am from Hawaii I could stay in CI with a doctors clearance. I plan on bringing a doctors note with me just in case the plane gets stuck. Bummer for anyone who booked CI.
Good luck, do let us know how it goes and take lots of pics to make us all salivate! My trip isn’t until June; I’m hoping all of this clears before then.

To the OP (@philosking) - glad you guys had a fantastic time and epic fish landed. Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts