The New Seattle NHL Team Name...

kyle kerr

My vote is for:

The Seattle who gives a sh*t - when is NBA coming back.
Can’t have nba without the nhl. So you should give a shit, nhl is willing to come here and they are building the state of the art arena that will be able to house a professional basketball team. So as much as you don’t care you should because without the nhl in Seattle there is no nba.

Sportsman

Seattle Starbucks! Without the biggest Ahole (Schultz) in the history of Seattle sports, there would be no NHL. Better yet, Seattle Taxpayers for forking over a billion dollars on a rat/drug infested location. Glad my money isn't included in it.

jasmillo

WFF Supporter
Can’t have nba without the nhl. So you should give a shit, nhl is willing to come here and they are building the state of the art arena that will be able to house a professional basketball team. So as much as you don’t care you should because without the nhl in Seattle there is no nba.

Thanks for the serious response to my facetious post.

I do believe there was an NBA team for decades without an NHL team. Also, I would be willing to bet an appendage if the NHL never came back to Seattle, the NBA would. To big a market and too much young money rolling around the city for them not too.

I was just joking though. In the end, although I am not a big hockey fan, I am happy the NHL is coming.

Last edited:

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
A few others that might apply along with a few sponsors......

Seattle Mail Thieves @ USPS Arena
Seattle Package Thieves @ FedEx Arena
Seattle Repeat Offenders @ Pete Holmes Arena
Seattle Recidivism @ Dan Satterberg Arena
Seattle Sunsets @ Ed Murray Arena
Seattle Chronics @ Higher Leaf Arena
SF

Josh

dead in the water
WFF Moderator
Jokes aside, I'd prefer Steelhead or Sockeyes. Though I don't really like the inevitable shortening of Sockeyes to "Socks".

Kracken would seem like a surprising choice since I feels like they would run into issues with partnerships/sponsorships from local breweries/distilleries due to the existing Kraken rum brand. Wouldn't that limit branded product opportunities? That said, I'm no lawyer. So maybe it's not an issue.

Hem

Seattle Manbuns
Seattle Grunge
Seattle Summits
Seattle Sounds

I like Seattle Steelheads.
Apologies for any repeats.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info