Seattle Dragons!

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
WFF Supporter
I just wish they would list the box scores and the team comparison. But they don't. I always like to see them and see how each team played against each other.

Has all the scores and game details.

Porter

If they keep prices low then there will be a fan base because the nfl has outpriced so many. Low prices = Real fans ...not the corporate crowd and guests and such. Believe XFL has a foundation but must build wisely and perhaps slowly. Don’t look to fill nfl stadiums. Better off having 20-30k. Make it unique experience. Think they are doing some things to make it fun. Bring average Joe and Jane in to the game experience. I really like some of the stuff the XFL is doing. Play calling and then having someone explain is kinda cool. Having the 1-2-3 PAT option is cool. I believe better okay will come forth. The league has good coaches. Time is needed. But in this day and age time is few willing to give. We see!!!

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
WFF Supporter
Another home game today against Dallas, the preseason favorite to win the championship.

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
WFF Supporter
St Louis crowd is shaming Seattle's!
St Louis also throwing in some wrinkles taking advantage of the different rules...been waiting for this!

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts