Lynnwood Show

Jamie Wilson

WFF Supporter
Looks like Saturday morning for me. I have found some good prices there on tying related materials - capes and hooks particularly. Hopefully I run into some of you. I'm looking forward to it.

DennisE

Topwater and tying.
Planning on being there. Guess I'll wear my fly club name tag. It will help me remember my OWN name!
Big E sounds good, too!

herkileez

WFF Supporter
I met a fellow on the river today who had a Maxum (hoping I have the name right) one-person inflatable raft. It has an open bottom, so he can stand in the raft with feet on the river bottom. It seems similar to the Watermaster Grizzly. He said he bought it last year, at a very good price, at the Lynwood show. Anyone know anything about them?

Dave Westburg

WFF Supporter
I met a fellow on the river today who had a Maxum (hoping I have the name right) one-person inflatable raft. It has an open bottom, so he can stand in the raft with feet on the river bottom. It seems similar to the Watermaster Grizzly. He said he bought it last year, at a very good price, at the Lynwood show. Anyone know anything about them?
They were at the show last year selling their boats at a $600 show special price. I didn't jump at the price and ended up paying $800-900 for my Maxxon boat several months later. Have been pleased with it.

Attachments

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts