Thanks to JMills81 - Grand Ronde

GOTY

7x Puget Sound Steelhead Guide of the Year
1 acre per steelhead that entered the river this year! :)

This was really cool news. Josh is awesome.

Jim Darden

That is a great thing to do, but I hope they don't give it to WDFW since they will probably charge some crazy fees to fish there, close it regularly on Sept. 1, and later claim they don't have the money to keep it open at all because of the cost of paying someone to collect the fees......

Jmills81

The Dude Abides
That is a great thing to do, but I hope they don't give it to WDFW since they will probably charge some crazy fees to fish there, close it regularly on Sept. 1, and later claim they don't have the money to keep it open at all because of the cost of paying someone to collect the fees......
Wont happen, wont allow it to happen in the transfer. We have to give it to WDFW. IT was part of the owners wishes and all funding sources that helped agreed to it. WDFW doesnt have to do ANYTHING to the property and wont be allowed to develop it. I dont understand why people have to be so salty on items like this. take in the good, smile. repeat.

Jmills81

The Dude Abides
Kudos to the owner, Lynn Miller who sold the property for less than he could have gotten from a developer!
That's the biggest take from this. Probably could have sold it for 6x what we paid for it. It was Lyn "Radar" Miller and his wonderful wife who made the decision to NOT put it up for development. They made the decision to keep public interest over private gain. They're the real hero in this....

Nooksack Mac

Wont happen, wont allow it to happen in the transfer. We have to give it to WDFW. IT was part of the owners wishes and all funding sources that helped agreed to it. WDFW doesnt have to do ANYTHING to the property and wont be allowed to develop it. I dont understand why people have to be so salty on items like this. take in the good, smile. repeat.
Why get suspicious because the WDFW is mentioned? Because it saves time.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts