Looking For An Easy Way To Remove Exif Data On Iphone

Old406Kid

I want to share more pics and reports but would rather not unintentionally hotspot.
Any help appreciated.

troutpocket

I'm too tech stupid to understand, wish you were fishing with me today.:)

I’m hoping to be headed to Spokane for a trip in late March. I’ll let you know if that firms up.

Nick Clayton

WFF Supporter
I used to use an app for this purpose. Super easy to use.
I can't remember which one I used but a quick look shows theres a lot of them out there.

jasmillo

WFF Supporter
I used to use an app for this purpose. Super easy to use.
I can't remember which one I used but a quick look shows theres a lot of them out there.
I have done this as well. Koredoko. It allowed me to keep the location on the original and remove on a version I might post. I like having the tags for personal use. Helps me go back and see what beach/ section of river a fish was caught on that time of year. Pictorial journal.

Kfish

WFF Supporter
I use a Google Pixel phone, even if the "save location" toggle is off it still uses cell signal and wifi to put a estimate location on my pictures and pretty good at it too. See my Hotspot screenshot LOL

Screenshot_20200218-220834.png

But it also have a nice option under each picture to Remove Location without the need for a separate app. I do this for the fish pics I post.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts