FS 3-Person SRB Raft

BDD

I have been slow getting this boat posted on here but for those who may be interested, see below for description and pictures. We have not advertised or even promoted this model much at all to this point so here is a chance to get something a little more unique than some of the more well-know competition.

New-12.5' by 58 inches: Self bailing raft with a drop stitch floor. Fixed rowing seat, two swivel seats, two lean bars, LeeLock anchor system, Sawyer SST oars, rod holders, 5-year warranty, straps, repair kit, foot pump. $3000. Add an electric pump and Yeti cooler for another $250.

I'd love to see someone point out a better deal. Located in North Bend, WA.

Note: not shown but included is the rear seat.

Attachments

• 3SRB.jpg
    3SRB.jpg
    351.1 KB · Views: 365
  • 3SRB3.jpg
    3SRB3.jpg
    379.5 KB · Views: 359

BDD

One of the reasons that we have not promoted this boat more is we have not weighed it yet. However, a pretty good estimate, based on other models is probably in the 160 pounds without the cooler. A 70 year old man and myself can move it around and load it on the top of vehicle pretty easily, if that is any indication.

I have been slow getting this boat posted on here but for those who may be interested, see below for description and pictures. We have not advertised or even promoted this model much at all to this point so here is a chance to get something a little more unique than some of the more well-know competition.

New-12.5' by 58 inches: Self bailing raft with a drop stitch floor. Fixed rowing seat, two swivel seats, two lean bars, LeeLock anchor system, Sawyer SST oars, rod holders, 5-year warranty, straps, repair kit, foot pump. $3000. Add an electric pump and Yeti cooler for another $250.

I'd love to see someone point out a better deal. Located in North Bend, WA.

Note: not shown but included is the rear seat.
Is this still available?

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts