T-shirts and stickers (Can never get enough)

Salmo_g

WFF Supporter
Perhaps you didn't know, but legible clothing is one of the clearest signs of low social class standing . . .

flybill

Purveyor of fine hackle, wine & cigars!
Tenkara is the worst fad to hit fly fishing in the 25+ years I've done it. The euro-nymph thing is almost as bad...
I don't really think it's a fad.. been into it off and on for 5 years and saw a couple of tenkara options at the fly fishing show.. just another way to fish or a tool in the quiver... but then again, I really don't care how you fish, as long as you do it legally and aren't in my way!

Brian Miller

Be vewy vewy qwiet, I'm hunting Cutthwoat Twout
WFF Supporter
Tenkara is the worst fad to hit fly fishing in the 25+ years I've done it. The euro-nymph thing is almost as bad...
I don't really think it's a fad.. been into it off and on for 5 years and saw a couple of tenkara options at the fly fishing show.. just another way to fish or a tool in the quiver... but then again, I really don't care how you fish, as long as you do it legally and aren't in my way!
Asian Eyes Smiley.png

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts