Fish Finders

LilCutts

fish & whistle
WFF Supporter
Why bother to intentionally offend anyone?
Good question for this group. Apparently it's ok in this circumstance due to all of the horrible things I've done, based on the cohort of people "bothering to intentionally offend" me.

Sportsman

Good question for this group. Apparently it's ok in this circumstance due to all of the horrible things I've done, based on the cohort of people "bothering to intentionally offend" me.
Don't let the door hit you on your ass. I thought 'Karens' had to be at least 50?

IveofIone

WFF Supporter
LilCutts, I think you may have a place here once you live down the comments you made. As suggested, kick back and just go with the flow till you get the hang of things. You have already shown that you are more thick skinned than some of the guys that took their toys and went home at the first sign of criticism.

Peace. Ive

LilCutts

fish & whistle
WFF Supporter
LilCutts, I think you may have a place here once you live down the comments you made. As suggested, kick back and just go with the flow till you get the hang of things. You have already shown that you are more thick skinned than some of the guys that took their toys and went home at the first sign of criticism.

Peace. Ive
Oh goodie, once I live down the comments I've made about trolling and fish finders, I can be part of this super awesome group! It's so supportive here, I can hardly wait. I joined this forum to support a friend who was ambushed on the Stillaguamish and recommended I read the thread about it here. Those were my first posts.

I won't be changing my username and I won't 'go with the flow' of people who personally attack me because of what they consider to be my mortal sins on the forum. What I will do is use the Ignore function as needed and report abusive posts. Thank you for your well-intentioned comment, I appreciate it.

wadin' boot

Donny, you're out of your element...
WFF Supporter
Covid has made travel difficult for [Hans Enderghils]. He's in Germany under contract with Google perfecting his fishing aids. They should be available soon to the general public. Keep an eye out because these products will make fly fishing less challenging and better than ever.

You got an address?

I want to fulfill my end of the secret santa bargain that I failed to do back in like 2015 or so....just want people to know I am a stand up guy who will keep making efforts to send Secret Santa to Hans Enderghils Esq till the day I die or till the $20 spend limit is reached.

Roper

Idiot Savant
WFF Supporter
I'm getting a kick out of this self fulfilling post prophecy scenario that is being used lately.

Step 1: Make posts that are known to rile people up, even going so far as to start posts with things like "I know this will upset many of you..." or similar

Step 2: Receive reaction that was expected and become defensive

Step 3: Make numerous pity posts about how people on this forum are so quick to judge and just aren't treating me fairly.

Fascinating stuff.
and then there’s the ”know it all’s “ telling how it is... :rolleyes:

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts