Fly ownership questions (a long story)

deftones725

WFF Supporter
@b_illymac You are actually not the first to receive these messages from Mr. Farmer. I've been known to tie a string leech or sculpin with a composite loop. I've also been known to post a pick or two these flies on my Instagram. One morning I woke up with some messages from Farmer stating "rad graboids", followed by "do you sell those?". Dude went on some rant about "everyone tying his flies" and that "he ties flies for a living", that ever since he posted a video of him tying a graboid, everyone has been ripping him off. Apparently from what I gathered, he regularly messages folks that tie flies similar to a composite loop leech or sculpin as asks them to give credit where credit is due. Dude is off his fuckin rocker.

dustinchromers

@b_illymac You are actually not the first to receive these messages from Mr. Farmer. I've been known to tie a string leech or sculpin with a composite loop. I've also been known to post a pick or two these flies on my Instagram. One morning I woke up with some messages from Farmer stating "rad graboids", followed by "do you sell those?". Dude went on some rant about "everyone tying his flies" and that "he ties flies for a living", that ever since he posted a video of him tying a graboid, everyone has been ripping him off. Apparently from what I gathered, he regularly messages folks that tie flies similar to a composite loop leech or sculpin as asks them to give credit where credit is due. Dude is off his fuckin rocker.
Awesome. I want to engage more with this "fly designer"

sportsman

Just when I was feeling a little empathy for Farmroid...this comes up. No doubt he's aware of what a tough bunch this can be....especially the Steelhead forum! Maybe he'll quit being a dick online. It's up to him.

JACKspASS

Just when I was feeling a little empathy for Farmroid...this comes up. No doubt he's aware of what a tough bunch this can be....especially the Steelhead forum! Maybe he'll quit being a dick online. It's up to him.
Oh no, I have a feeling he is just getting warmed up for being a complete JackAss, of course, it doesn't help when somebody sends him a " get in line on the Graboid buddy, .gif" As follows....

2015-07-16-1437082861-8728825-merv_griffin-thumb.gif

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts