Fly ownership questions (a long story)

Dustin Bise

reformed hot-spotter
i can PM people screenshots of what i think this is all about. send me a DM and ill reply with screenshots. cant post them publicly out of respect for the fish.

dustinchromers

It's his typical rants....you've probably already seen the one from last November where he goes off on Inslee, WDFW and WFF...pretty funny.

Are we sure he's not from Forks or Grays Harbor. He'd fit right in with some of the other Pro guides. I swear a reality show like Axemen about sport guides would be a winner. You don't even need to add drama. Just turn on the camera and keep it rolling.

triploidjunkie

Damnit. Too late! He deleted his account, or I'm blocked. There could be that. He was bragging about a couple of grouse he bagged last fall. I asked him why there was a hole through their breasts you could put your fist through. Literally ,there was nothing left to eat on those birds. He freaked out and may have blocked me.

dustinchromers

This is the best one as it directly calls out wff or should I say wffff or whatever acronym he's got. We are all complicit. If you did not speak out to defend him you are complicit and guilty. It's kinda like the signs the protestors carry saying "your silence is violence." It's not, it's just your fight isn't my fight nor do I even know of your fight in most cases as it changes with the seasons.
20200827_043747.jpg

"PART OF THE SHIP PART OF THE CREW!"

God I would love to read his treatise on leadership.

Last edited by a moderator:

dustinchromers

Tonyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I missed him. Hope he is getting the help he needs. Poor guy.

I'm in the same camp. When people live in a world drunk on their own perceived awesomeness is it noble to shatter that? I mean it's like the matrix. Maybe the blue pill while a false reality is more fun and comfortable living. Plus I think some folks with delusions of grandeur are kinda on the spectrum. So is it a cool thing to do by making them the butt of a joke? These are the ethical questions that one needs to address before engaging a character like this. I mean the fireworks are awesome but does it speak to a deeper pain, an inferiority complex, or perhaps a true deep undiagnosed mental illness? Is it sadness we should feel rather than laughter, or both? So many questions.

Dustin Bise

reformed hot-spotter
This is the best one as it directly calls out wff or should I say wffff or whatever acronym he's got. We are all complicit. If you did not speak out to defend him you are complicit and guilty. It's kinda like the signs the protestors carry saying "your silence is violence." It's not, it's just your fight isn't my fight nor do I even know of your fight in most cases as it changes with the seasons.

View attachment 251863

"PART OF THE SHIP PART OF THE CREW!"

God I would love to read his treatise on leadership.

the lesson learned Here is never listen to Legal threats by someone who Randomly inserts Capital letters to certain words for no apparent reason.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts