Fly ownership questions (a long story)

dustinchromers

the lesson learned Here is never listen to Legal threats by someone who Randomly inserts Capital letters to certain words for no apparent reason.

I like my threats the old fashioned way. Face to face with the threat of an ass kicking being a real possibility. Getting hit in the face sucks. It is definitely incentive for at least myself to make sure it's worth it. Kids these days don't even know.

Dustin Bise

reformed hot-spotter
I'm in the same camp. When people live in a world drunk on their own perceived awesomeness is it noble to shatter that? I mean it's like the matrix. Maybe the blue pill while a false reality is more fun and comfortable living. Plus I think some folks with delusions of grandeur are kinda on the spectrum. So is it a cool thing to do by making them the butt of a joke? These are the ethical questions that one needs to address before engaging a character like this. I mean the fireworks are awesome but does it speak to a deeper pain, an inferiority complex, or perhaps a true deep undiagnosed mental illness? Is it sadness we should feel rather than laughter, or both? So many questions.

Last edited:

Dustin Bise

reformed hot-spotter
I like my threats the old fashioned way. Face to face with the threat of an ass kicking being a real possibility. Getting hit in the face sucks. It is definitely incentive for at least myself to make sure it's worth it. Kids these days don't even know.

is it bad form to push an angler off their favorite rock into the river? just to clear up some past beef? i mean, its my favorite rock too.

jasmillo

WFF Supporter
Well, I know one thing. The next time someone asks me if I am a member of the forum while out on the water my answer will be well rehearsed:

“I used to be. Place has gone to shit since TonyPro left though. That f*cker Matt Paladouche is a real son of a bitch, and Dustin Bise ..more like Dustin Butthead...am I right?”

I’m also racking up new ideas for my custom WFFFFFF title this week as well.

Proud Chummer and WFFFFFF Plague Flea

Matt Paluch

WFF Supporter
This is the best one. @Matt Paluch better watch himself. This guy seems pretty heavy.

View attachment 251866

But wait there's more.....
The really funny part is that I only told him that he technically needs a BLM permit to guide there. I even mentioned that it's generally not enforced. Then he got real lippy, so I told him to stop behaving badly. He lashed out again, and I banned him from the Facebook group. This post was his retaliation. I can't imagine being so tightly spun to get this upset over our interaction.

dustinchromers

At some point, I would think that a person would realize that they are a party to all the drama in their lives.

Go Sox,
cds

The irony of situations like this is the problem child is not self aware or sentient enough to realize this. There's nothing like hearing about a guy's old bosses and how they are all stupid and don't know shit. And here I am thinking, so now you're on the phone with me asking about a job? Am I next on the list of idiots you just have the bad luck to run into, like every time? That's a hard pass, good luck son.

Irafly

Indi Ira
WFF Supporter
I'm in the same camp. When people live in a world drunk on their own perceived awesomeness is it noble to shatter that? I mean it's like the matrix. Maybe the blue pill while a false reality is more fun and comfortable living. Plus I think some folks with delusions of grandeur are kinda on the spectrum. So is it a cool thing to do by making them the butt of a joke? These are the ethical questions that one needs to address before engaging a character like this. I mean the fireworks are awesome but does it speak to a deeper pain, an inferiority complex, or perhaps a true deep undiagnosed mental illness? Is it sadness we should feel rather than laughter, or both? So many questions.

I think he is well on some sort of spectrum, and as such I genuinely hope he is getting the help he needs.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts