Fly ownership questions (a long story)

b_illymac

Soap Lake Posse
WFF Moderator
Man, I would really prefer to have the screenshot of that creek taken down...luckily the thread title has no relation, but search results will still bring this up...that place gets enough pressure. @Dustin Bise, surprised you haven't mentioned that yet. Hope this doesn't get too many views...yikes!
Did some blacking out. I think I got it all. Off to the bass pond I go :D

Dustin Bise

reformed hot-spotter
Man, I would really prefer to have the screenshot of that creek taken down...luckily the thread title has no relation, but search results will still bring this up...that place gets enough pressure. @Dustin Bise, surprised you haven't mentioned that yet. Hope this doesn't get too many views...yikes!

i mean im retired. fuk it. sucks when its somewhere you like eh? personally, i love the place but dont really care to fish it. spent an entire summer doing restoration work upstream. really pretty area. but not the fishing experience i enjoy. myabe if it was open in the deep of winter.

Last edited:
i mean im retired. fuk it. sucks when its somewhere you like eh? personally, i love the place but dont really care to fish it. spent an entire summer doing restoration work upstream. really pretty area. but not the fishing experience i enjoy. myabe if it was open in the deep of winter.

I rarely get there anymore either, only because its a ways away now. I actually like that water a lot, just hard to find the time to do it, so I have been enjoying places close to home. I didn't articulate well when I tagged you, didn't mean to offend. Was just surprised you didn't mention anything. That creek can't handle much pressure at all, I feel like it was getting to much pressure already last few times I was there. That whole area is really cool, a living monument of the Missoula Floods. I too wish it was open in winter...well, at least that stretch...

dustinchromers

I thank whoever blanked out the details. I sheepishly admit I never even thought about it.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts