Fly ownership questions (a long story)

GOTY

9x Puget Sound Steelhead Guide of the Year
I just discovered this thread, and ooooohhhh boy. What a fun read it has been so far on my downtime at work. The one thing I would like to know is, do I owe this guy money? I started tying leech style flies with composite loops a couple weeks ago. I had no idea I was thieving. View attachment 270286
Yes, you owe him and Billy a million bucks each. Pay up or Billy will ban you from WFF and the other guy will send the repo man to confiscate all your rabbit.

NRC

WFF Supporter
Yes, you owe him and Billy a million bucks each. Pay up or Billy will ban you from WFF and the other guy will send the repo man to confiscate all your rabbit.
To put the consequences in perspective, one million bucks equals approximately fifty yeti coolers. I would suggest going for broke on GameStop stock to try and cover your losses

Clarkman

Huge Fly Guy
WFF Supporter
I went back a read through your first post, @b_illymac, and shocker, he does the very thing he accuses you of doing on almost all of "his" patterns. There are actually zero things I've seen on his IG that I haven't seen in some form before.

total projection....

Last edited:

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts