Coronavirus Degrees of separation

jwg

Relative of a friend has it. Confirmed by test.
The relative had been a visitor to the nursing home in Kirkland.

I imagine there will be increasing numbers of people with decreasing degrees of separation in the next two months.
I was very surprised to learn my number went from unknown down to 2 so suddenly.
No contacts between the friend and their relative, so small number does not mean risk at this point.

Stay rested and recover from flu and colds as fast as you can, so that you are in good health when coronavirus comes your way.

J

dekartes

For sure. We will all have the same separation as this in the next month probably. Be interesting to see the reactions considering what we are going through right now. Funny how having it out for sure in your hood changes perspectives and reactions. I love Seattle Schools response last night. Very level headed and systematic.

dekartes

On a side note. Can't wait for my 2 weeks this summer in Bristol Bay. No hand sanitizer and if my allergies make me want to sneeze I can have at it! I have muffled so many damn allergy reactions! Fishing is solitary by nature. What a great sport to be in just to give you a damn break from the hype. Hiking season is going to be so nice. Already planning some outings in the middle of nowhere.

flybill

Purveyor of fine hackle, wine & cigars!
Let's see, one of my coworkers was quaritined since his wife is a doctor and was exposed. They're both fine.

The nursing home in Kirkland was the one my mother managed for many years and retired from years ago! It was under a different name, but I was there as a kid and in my 20's and 30's many times!

zen leecher aka bill w

born to work, forced to fish
Let's see, one of my coworkers was quaritined since his wife is a doctor and was exposed. They're both fine.

The nursing home in Kirkland was the one my mother managed for many years and retired from years ago! It was under a different name, but I was there as a kid and in my 20's and 30's many times!
I would not want to be the owner of that nursing home.

jwg

Worth noting that the facility itself has a good reputation.

"The Kirkland facility has the highest possible overall rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, a score that combines data on health inspections, staffing and quality-of-care metrics. When health inspectors have identified violations at Life Care in Kirkland in recent years, most have been relatively minor, federal data shows."... seattle times

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts