Coronavirus Degrees of separation

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
WFF Supporter
You're missing the point, which is we indulge in activities such as driving a car, smoking tobacco, drinking alcohol, extreme sports, and so on and so forth, that results in fatality numbers well beyond any virus yet you don't see any extreme measures taken against those activities, do you? I mean, they don't even do it with the flu!

As far as "crash and die" goes; tell that to the driver of the car that was hit head on by a driver who, in their haste, was passing illegally, resulting in the deaths of both drivers, one child and left two children in critical condition. Stupid counterpoint.
People choose to smoke, drink, drive, bungee jump, start wars etc. etc. etc.
Raise your hand if you have the covid-19 and chose to get it...
As expert after expert keeps trying to tell the population - this ain't the fucking flu.

The crash you're talking about is horrible! Fortunately, that crash happening wasn't contagious and didn't cause three more identical crashes and those not causing nine more and those nine not causing 27 more and those 27 not causing 81 more and those 81 not causing 243 and those 243 not causing 729...

I stand by my stupid comparison comment as do all experts not named Trump.

b_illymac

Soap Lake Posse
WFF Moderator
You're missing the point, which is we indulge in activities such as driving a car, smoking tobacco, drinking alcohol, extreme sports, and so on and so forth, that results in fatality numbers well beyond any virus yet you don't see any extreme measures taken against those activities, do you? I mean, they don't even do it with the flu!
How many will this virus kill Jamma? We can look at alcohol related deaths, car accident data and so on and even with the most basic level of statistics take a reasonable guess how many will die in the next year.

Do you know where this will top? Screenshot_20200326-071206.png

Reactions: jwg

quilbilly

Big Time Hater
Appreciate that...
Certainly won't hurt, and knowing how well hope and prayers work on every other problem, I'm sure glad I don't have to spend valuable time on it.

Thanks for having my back !

Old406Kid

I think we are over 50 cases now. I hope it stays low.
Just saw this this morning.

Confirmed Montana COVID-19 cases by county:

• Gallatin County - 24
  • Yellowstone County - 13
  • Missoula County - 6
  • Cascade County - 5
  • Flathead County - 5
  • Lewis and Clark County - 4
  • Siler Bow County - 4
  • Broadwater County - 2
  • Madison County - 2
  • Glacier County - 1
  • Hill County - 1
  • Jefferson County - 1
  • Lincoln County -1
  • Ravalli County - 1
  • Roosevelt County - 1
The total is now up to 71.

Gyrfalcon2015

Wild Trout
I love the video though!

Funny, i just opened it and it played on my iPad. My husband has been working from home in the guest room with the computer work space and as it started playing he quietly shut the door.
I think we should start a topic, "Songs we are NOT listening to"..

Piano Man gives him a pass I suppose, and he does have the whitest teeth known to mankind

Last edited:

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
WFF Supporter
Just saw this this morning.

Confirmed Montana COVID-19 cases by county:

• Gallatin County - 24
  • Yellowstone County - 13
  • Missoula County - 6
  • Cascade County - 5
  • Flathead County - 5
  • Lewis and Clark County - 4
  • Siler Bow County - 4
  • Broadwater County - 2
  • Madison County - 2
  • Glacier County - 1
  • Hill County - 1
  • Jefferson County - 1
  • Lincoln County -1
  • Ravalli County - 1
  • Roosevelt County - 1
The total is now up to 71.
Wow, it’s crazy how quickly things changed in Montana. I just read because they tested over 2,000 individuals.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info