Coronavirus Degrees of separation

up2nogood

Testing is still a joke in eastern Washington so I imagine it's the same in Montana. 7-10 day turn around. Strict criteria to even test. Results going god knows where.
It appears things are running a bit better here in Utah so far, friends wife got tested, and it was a 48 hour turnaround, not ideal, but certainly better then a week or more.

Reactions: MD

b_illymac

Soap Lake Posse
WFF Moderator
It appears things are running a bit better here in Utah so far, friends wife got tested, and it was a 48 hour turnaround, not ideal, but certainly better then a week or more.
So since that post I believe our turn around is now under 3 days. I'm not sure if the testing criteria has changed.

Reactions: jwg

psycho

Those kits are probably going out first to those who reside sometimes in Washington DC, or in our case Ottawa. :D

flybill

Purveyor of fine hackle, wine & cigars!
@b_illymac - do you have access to the new test kits that provide results in less than an hour?
I have a test kit.. but it's just for the ladies! :cool: :p
I got this recently, meaning they called me, saying my warranty just ended! I had to yell at the lady to shut the fuck up and take me off the list! I tried to tell her, my POS 2006 Highlander warranty was long gone and I wasn't believing that I "won" a free extended warranty.. I didn't go any further, and assume the calls will continue. I'll find a whistle, or use a small fog horn next time.. seriously!!

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
WFF Supporter
I have a test kit.. but it's just for the ladies! :cool: :p

I got this recently, meaning they called me, saying my warranty just ended! I had to yell at the lady to shut the fuck up and take me off the list! I tried to tell her, my POS 2006 Highlander warranty was long gone and I wasn't believing that I "won" a free extended warranty.. I didn't go any further, and assume the calls will continue. I'll find a whistle, or use a small fog horn next time.. seriously!!
Somewhere there is a video of a gal putting a metal lid to a pan over the phone and banging it with a wooden spoon.

Old Man

A very Old Man
WFF Supporter
We bought a used Kia many year ago. It had 39,000 miles on when we bought it. We had a extended warranty added to the contract. Wasn't smart enough to realize that it still had about 61,000 miles of warranty still on it. Well, when the car got to 100,000 miles on it the phone calls started coming in. No matter that I told them I wasn't interested in more as I still had the extended one on it. They never took the hint that I wasn't interested in their warranty anymore. I have received many letters and phone calls. I still told them no. Just the other day I got a notice that I'm long overdue to extend the Kia Warranty.:mad::mad::mad:

jacknoir

I am only semi computer literate!
Can some one tell me how I can save this article and then send it to some one?

Jesse
Jesse, once it's open in whatever browser you are using (chrome, safari, firefox etc), execute the command to print the article, and before it prints, there should be a drop down menu somewhere that allows you to save as a PDF file. The pdf file can easily be emailed and should open on any computer.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts