WDFW scores with Gen Fund

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
WFF Supporter
That will depend more on the forecast return first, funding second.

dustinchromers

If you all want to defund an agency for the good of fish, defund DNR. Timber sales have done a lot more harm than WDFW.

Go Sox,
cds
So you want to defund the regulatory body that keeps timber companies inside the rules? We'd be Oregon without the DNR. I say fund them both but get some people that will make tough decisions on the behalf of the fish and their mission statement. DNR is the body that rejected the fish farm permit. Not trying to be abrasive at all just wanting to understand your point of view.

Charles Sullivan

ignoring Rob Allen and Generic
So you want to defund the regulatory body that keeps timber companies inside the rules? We'd be Oregon without the DNR. I say fund them both but get some people that will make tough decisions on the behalf of the fish and their mission statement. DNR is the body that rejected the fish farm permit. Not trying to be abrasive at all just wanting to understand your point of view.
No I don't. My point is that people want to defund WDFW for declining fish runs that for the most part they are not responsible for. They did not sign Boldt. They don't permit development, they don't sell timber. They aren't perfect but they are waaaaay down the line of responsible parties. No one want to hear that though. People really want it to be WDFW's fault and they want to punish them, as though that would help. Just like my analogy of defunding DNR, it won't help.

Go Sox,
cds

dustinchromers

No I don't. My point is that people want to defund WDFW for declining fish runs that for the most part they are not responsible for. They did not sign Boldt. They don't permit development, they don't sell timber. They aren't perfect but they are waaaaay down the line of responsible parties. No one want to hear that though. People really want it to be WDFW's fault and they want to punish them, as though that would help. Just like my analogy of defunding DNR, it won't help.

Go Sox,
cds
I get that. Thanks for responding. Wdfw is tasked with a tough job made tougher all the time. Hence the need for tough decisions.

Charles Sullivan

ignoring Rob Allen and Generic
I get that. Thanks for responding. Wdfw is tasked with a tough job made tougher all the time. Hence the need for tough decisions.
Actually, your question made me make an actual point rather than being a snarky bitch. Isn't it great to have communication?

Go Sox,
cds

Reactions: JS

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts