Garden Thread 2020

Eastside

You are more ambitious than me. A blackberry patch, raspberries and a small garden. Here is a picture of the blackberries and raspberry starts. The blackberries are Ollalie berries from my wife’s aunt in Gig Harbor. She is long passed. The berries have been moved to Richland, Kennewick, and now back to Richland. They seem to like their new home. More photos of the tomato and zucchini patch later. Maybe a few green onions. The neighbors produce so much, we only need a small garden plot.

Mark
062DE9D2-A7B6-4154-89D4-14FB78146F91.jpeg

Shawn Seeger

(aka. wabowhunter)
WFF Supporter
So, I have been reluctant to go out and get additional stuff for the garden, but had an emergency dental visit today. Was going to stop at Lowe's on South Hill of Puyallup, got to the parking lot and decided otherwise!

I guess there are a lot of "essential" needs at Lowe's...

IMG_20200416_142555546_HDR.jpg

b_illymac

Soap Lake Posse
WFF Moderator
So, I have been reluctant to go out and get additional stuff for the garden, but had an emergency dental visit today. Was going to stop at Lowe's on South Hill of Puyallup, got to the parking lot and decided otherwise!

I guess there are a lot of "essential" needs at Lowe's...

View attachment 235303
Great time to support some of the smaller lumber yards etc. If your town still has them!

Old Man

A very Old Man
WFF Supporter
I have my infrastructure pretty much done, I hope to start filling my grow bags this weekend. I’m going to be a little late on some things but overall we should be ok.
Did you have to cut the holes in those tubes or did you buy it like that. It's hard to start a garden here in Montana at over 5,000 feet. We sometimes get below freezing temps here until June. You have to keep it covered until the shot of frost is finally gone.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts