Bamboo Fling

Tom McCoy

I should be able to attend. It's all a long way from here so any location is good by me.

If someone is collecting sandwich $ let me know and I'll pre-contribute.

TMc

Tom McCoy

Bonsai,

The season on the river and streams is closed until June 1 and the lake season opened yesterday. I didn't go out yesterday but talked to a couple of friends who hit Patterson and did pretty well. Going to try to get out as soon as the weather clears a little. However, according to my wife, the fence building season is in full swing and I've been getting lots of participation on that front!

Maybe we can get together at the Redmond? gathering and discuss.

Bonsai

Jerry
Bonsai,

The season on the river and streams is closed until June 1 and the lake season opened yesterday. I didn't go out yesterday but talked to a couple of friends who hit Patterson and did pretty well. Going to try to get out as soon as the weather clears a little. However, according to my wife, the fence building season is in full swing and I've been getting lots of participation on that front!

Maybe we can get together at the Redmond? gathering and discuss.
When we get together in Redmond in August of September let's talk about doing a multi day event in your neighborhood. You would be the perfect one to put it together. We would all love a chance to fish something in your area.

Tom McCoy

When we get together in Redmond in August of September let's talk about doing a multi day event in your neighborhood. You would be the perfect one to put it together. We would all love a chance to fish something in your area.
Sounds like a plan. We almost had a spey clave put together a couple of year ago but it fell through when the landowner sold his place.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts