Bamboo Fling

Mark Kadoshima

I can bring some food and drink. I'm hoping @Bonsai can make it.....I forgot to verify timing with him.
I'll, of course, be bringing plenty of my rods also. Not sure how the spey rods will cast without water...maybe if we wet the grass?
Really looking forward to meeting many of you.

Tom Bowden

I marked my calendar.

I'll bring an 8-1/2' FE Thomas Special that belonged to a fishing friend's uncle. It's been refinished at least once, both the tip and mid are an inch short, and it could use a little varnish, but it casts great.

Tom

Mike Monsos

AKA flyman219
WFF Supporter
Got it on my calendar too, I'll bring a group of tapers that I have made and still have on hand, Payne 197, Leonard 50DF, Para14, Dickerson7613, Sir D plus a taper of my own that is interesting to cast, plus a three and a four piece Cattanach taper.

Bonsai

Jerry
Mark, no need to check in with me regarding date or time. I have been tied up with a few family issues and work (even though I am retired). I'm glad that you picked up the ball to keep this going.
I will be there. I have a couple of new acquisitions to show off. I will bring a table or two and a couple of chairs. See you all there.

Mark Kadoshima

Mark, no need to check in with me regarding date or time. I have been tied up with a few family issues and work (even though I am retired). I'm glad that you picked up the ball to keep this going.
I will be there. I have a couple of new acquisitions to show off. I will bring a table or two and a couple of chairs. See you all there.
So glad you'll be there. I'll bring some tables and chairs also. 'Never stand if you can sit!'.

Mark Kadoshima

Any NICE person interested in grass rods is more than welcome. You don’t have to be a builder or collector to join in the fun. Can’t be allergic to beer being around you though.

treefrog

Dan Hall
I would like to attend and bring a few rods. What is the address or intersection of Redmond Park? I'll bring a table and chairs too.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts