Anglers West Bonking Wilds on the Queets

Creatch'r

Heavies...
Bhuddas tube socks are super legit, it’s the only thing that keeps me from tomahawking my 3 pc Spey rod into a ravine. Makes walk ins and boat storage a breeze. Although if I had a choice I would prefer a blaze orange one instead of the stylish camo. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve paced around a gravel bar like a dog looking to shit trying to find the damn thing. Last time I looked for 20 minutes only to find it in my jacket pocket when I got back to my truck like a real stoner.

dustinchromers

Bhuddas tube socks are super legit, it’s the only thing that keeps me from tomahawking my 3 pc Spey rod into a ravine. Makes walk ins and boat storage a breeze. Although if I had a choice I would prefer a blaze orange one instead of the stylish camo. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve paced around a gravel bar like a dog looking to shit trying to find the damn thing. Last time I looked for 20 minutes only to find it in my jacket pocket when I got back to my truck like a real stoner.
I hate three piece rods with a passion. They seriously suck. I had a rod I liked but it was a three piece. It was like a really cute girl that liked me with some sort of fatal std. I couldn't. I sold it to the first willing buyer. This was in the time before steel Sox but even then you still have to set it up rigged which was at times easy and at other times annoying.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info