finally got settled in

wetline dave

It only took 3 weeks to get settled in here in Ellensburg!

It has been a pain in the butt to say the least but now things are finding a normal.

The Yak is close and some march browns are coming off in the afternoon. A few more 60 degree afternoons should get a few more hatches going I would guess, which isn't worth much.

Dave

Steve Kokita

FISHON206
Glad you finally settled in a place Dave! Not sure about normal?? How’s C-19 things in Ellensburg? Are the young out partying and not abiding by the safety recommendations? Stay safe, drink whiskey!

Salmo_g

WFF Supporter
I'm glad to read that you found a place that meets your needs. Lots of lakes not too far away either!

gt

went to school there in the early 60s, one of my favorite places to live. started fly fishing there on the Yak so many fond memories of splendid days winter, and summer fishing.

Rob Allen

It only took 3 weeks to get settled in here in Ellensburg!

It has been a pain in the butt to say the least but now things are finding a normal.

The Yak is close and some march browns are coming off in the afternoon. A few more 60 degree afternoons should get a few more hatches going I would guess, which isn't worth much.

Dave

Dave, glad you found a place and are settling in close to good fishing.

wetline dave

Thank-you all for the kindness.

It took awhile to find a place and it has worked out quite well. As I was signing the lease papers I was told I was eligible for low income rent rates. Bring it on! That is a nice perk to say the least.

Dave

Scott Salzer

previously micro brew
WFF Supporter
Keep in touch. Like to see you when I pass through. The walking route has to be better than the hood.
Perhaps We can hook up to fish too.
Take care, my friend.

wetline dave

Scott,

The door is open and do stop in if time allows. Still figuring out the Yak but am finding some new places to try out and get my usual beating LOL. Yeah the walk is quite different than the old hood. Have been getting out regularly and it is nice to not have to gear up for rain. The wind and bright sun are the issues.

Dave

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts