Fishing jetty island(everett)

Jesseg122

I've been to jetty island a few times when I was a kid but never fished it but made me curious if you can fish or not on jetty island. I feel like it would a pretty good spot for the fact that you can wade out pretty far. Is it even allowed to fish there? If so is fishing even any good off the island?

Bryce Levin

I’d download the fish Washington app from WDFW. It’s a good resource for salt and freshwater fishing in real time. Lists all fish species for each body of water and updates emergency regs automatically. 02C391EC-146B-4CBE-95FF-A268FD7DAB3C.png

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
The ferry starts running in July....
There is one way to find out if it is worth fishing.
SF

scottcat

Sat out a tide change there once years ago. Found out even flat bottom sleds need some water under them! I discovered that the west side was super soft. Was easy to sink to your kneecaps. Got a nice sunburn too!

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
Sat out a tide change there once years ago. Found out even flat bottom sleds need some water under them! I discovered that the west side was super soft. Was easy to sink to your kneecaps. Got a nice sunburn too!
As a long time member used to tell me about fishing in muddy areas.....bring your snowshoes!
SF

bennysbuddy

the sultan of swing
WFF Supporter
but theres lots of sand shrimp to dig while you wait on the tide

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info