Rajeff Sports?

I mailed in an Airflo line under warranty to their company in WA on 03/02 and due to a postal error just arrived there today. I Googled Rajeff Sports today and Google has the mailing address different than their website by 1 number but all other info is the same and has it listed as Permanently Closed. Does anyone know if they have in fact closed or have any idea what this means as far as my line? I tried calling today and got no answer but it is the weekend. I intend to try again Monday but the suspense is killing me in the meantime so if anyone has any info I'd really appreciate it.

Mark Moore

Just a Member
WFF Supporter
I mailed in an Airflo line under warranty to their company in WA on 03/02 and due to a postal error just arrived there today. I Googled Rajeff Sports today and Google has the mailing address different than their website by 1 number but all other info is the same and has it listed as Permanently Closed. Does anyone know if they have in fact closed or have any idea what this means as far as my line? I tried calling today and got no answer but it is the weekend. I intend to try again Monday but the suspense is killing me in the meantime so if anyone has any info I'd really appreciate it.
You will have zero problem getting it resolved.

Evan Burck

Fudge Dragon
Both Google and the website look correct to me. We're not likely to be working there any time soon due the goings ons and all. But I think Tim is going to go pick up the mail every day, so someone will receive it if it makes it.

Both Google and the website look correct to me. We're not likely to be working there any time soon due the goings ons and all. But I think Tim is going to go pick up the mail every day, so someone will receive it if it makes it.
Google has the address listed as 10914 NE 39th and the site 10915. thank you for the info though.

Squamishpoacher

Rajeff is still providing Airflo to the retail dealers they sell to and about 3 weeks ago they moved to a new headquarters and advised us their response times for a couple days would be affected. I wouldn't worry about it.

David Loy

Senior Moment
I don’t know much about Airflo’s being purchased, except for what I’ve read here. But if I were part of Mayfly’s strategic thinking, I probably wouldn’t purchase without an agreement with Tim (& staff) to stay on. Wouldn’t be the same company without him, in the US at least, which has to be a huge part of their market.

Evan Burck

Fudge Dragon
I don’t know much about Airflo’s being purchased, except for what I’ve read here. But if I were part of Mayfly’s strategic thinking, I probably wouldn’t purchase without an agreement with Tim (& staff) to stay on. Wouldn’t be the same company without him, in the US at least, which has to be a huge part of their market.
first time logging in here in a few months. Rajeff Sports will no longer be involved with Airflo. We are currently going through the last of our inventory and after that, Mayfly will be your source for Airflo.

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
first time logging in here in a few months. Rajeff Sports will no longer be involved with Airflo. We are currently going through the last of our inventory and after that, Mayfly will be your source for Airflo.
Sorry to hear you guys won’t be involved with Airflo any longer.
I’ve always enjoyed your company’s top notch customer service regarding any questions or feedback about their lines.
SF

Evan Burck

Fudge Dragon
Sorry to hear you guys won’t be involved with Airflo any longer.
I’ve always enjoyed your company’s top notch customer service regarding any questions or feedback about their lines.
SF
We'll be totally fine here, ECHO is by far our biggest focus and this is more resources we can devote to that. But hopefully you guys will still get taken care of in the same manner.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts