Whaaacha doing at 7pm pacific.... #Nighttimevise

Jmills81

The Dude Abides
Hello fellow time wasters...

With a mega batch of extra time on our hands, a buddy and I started an idea we're calling #NIGHTTIMEVISE

We put a call out to people on instagram to see who'd like to be a nightly featured tier. Within a couple hours, we had way over 40 sign up.

Starting last Wednesday, we've had some great tiers like Alex Belonga, Katy Watson, Doug McKnight of Yellowdog and the crew at NW Fly Fishing Outfitters in Portland. It's been awesome watching in as each night a person dives into some of their favorite bugs they love to tie. I'm picking up tons of cool little tricks that I never would have thought of and it's pulling the community together in this nutty crazy time we're all experiencing.

Here's the currently schedule starting from tonight through next week. I'll be working on the following week shortly. If anyone else wants in, let me know and I'll put you on the list.

Names are the persons' Instagram handle.

Tonight Sunday 3/22 @Millsfly. (this is me, tying muddlers tonight)
Monday 3/23 @jay_I_rae
Tues 3/24 @creekside_media
Wed 3/25 @adiposenfeathers
Thur 3/26 @evoanglers (formerly known as Jergens here you WFF OG's/Mr Joe Willauer)
Fri 3/27 @flyfishfood (Cheech Pierce, owner of Fly Fish Food)

You can either follow each tier, or search the persons handle and follow their live video when they start at 7pm pacific

Let me know if you have any questions

Thanks
Josh

Dave Boyle

Hello fellow time wasters...

With a mega batch of extra time on our hands, a buddy and I started an idea we're calling #NIGHTTIMEVISE

We put a call out to people on instagram to see who'd like to be a nightly featured tier. Within a couple hours, we had way over 40 sign up.

Starting last Wednesday, we've had some great tiers like Alex Belonga, Katy Watson, Doug McKnight of Yellowdog and the crew at NW Fly Fishing Outfitters in Portland. It's been awesome watching in as each night a person dives into some of their favorite bugs they love to tie. I'm picking up tons of cool little tricks that I never would have thought of and it's pulling the community together in this nutty crazy time we're all experiencing.

Here's the currently schedule starting from tonight through next week. I'll be working on the following week shortly. If anyone else wants in, let me know and I'll put you on the list.

Names are the persons' Instagram handle.

Tonight Sunday 3/22 @Millsfly. (this is me, tying muddlers tonight)
Monday 3/23 @jay_I_rae
Tues 3/24 @creekside_media
Wed 3/25 @adiposenfeathers
Thur 3/26 @evoanglers (formerly known as Jergens here you WFF OG's/Mr Joe Willauer)
Fri 3/27 @flyfishfood (Cheech Pierce, owner of Fly Fish Food)

You can either follow each tier, or search the persons handle and follow their live video when they start at 7pm pacific

Let me know if you have any questions

Thanks
Josh
Hopefully most folks can discriminate vise from vice, thinking of the stripers and strippers post from last year. Why could go wrong on this family forum?:D

I’d advocate for 9 as then chores are done. I’m the family chef.

Dave

Last edited:

flybill

Purveyor of fine hackle, wine & cigars!
WFF Supporter
Hopefully most folks can discriminate vise from vice, thinking of the stripers and strippers post from last year. Why could go wrong on this family forum?:D

I’d advocate for 9 as then chores are done. I’m the family chef.

Dave
I'm fine with all of the above! These days for me though, 7pm is the new 9pm.. been waking up too damn early!

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info