Where i am

Jim Travers

I'm out in these eastern wa lakes. Im fishin these bass!!! Rippin a few out of these lakes!! I'm out in these areas!!! I'm going for the bass!

Couldn't sleep!!! This RV runnin a generator all night!!! Couple sites over! Then you got this group 'cross the way, look they're gettin up at 7am, music blastin'!! Mostly late 90's hits!!! A little tom petty!!!! But mostly late 90's pop/rock hits. Couldn't sleep!! Someone tell these guys to turn the generator OFF!!! IM IN THE TENT!!!

look, I'm catching these bass rain or shine!!! I'm a big name in certain circles!!!

I'm out at these eastern wa lakes

Matt B

WFF Supporter
That generator must have been really loud when you wrote that.
Travers knows how to demand respect and be HEARD!! He’s got points to make and the only way to get these yahoos to listen is to POUND THE MESSAGE into the keyboard so that it comes out LOUD!! You have to be AGGRESSIVE and LOUDER than these other people trying to say some other kinda garbage!!!

jasmillo

WFF Supporter
Travers knows how to demand respect and be HEARD!! He’s got points to make and the only way to get these yahoos to listen is to POUND THE MESSAGE into the keyboard so that it comes out LOUD!! You have to be AGGRESSIVE and LOUDER than these other people trying to say some other kinda garbage!!!
He hurt my virtual eardrums.

flybill

Purveyor of fine hackle, wine & cigars!
WFF Supporter
No generator is immune to the effects of one strategically located potato or apple. Every tent camper should always have one handy. Sleep away.
Some sugar in the gas tank will work too!

JACKspASS

I'm out in these eastern wa lakes. Im fishin these bass!!! Rippin a few out of these lakes!! I'm out in these areas!!! I'm going for the bass!

Couldn't sleep!!! This RV runnin a generator all night!!! Couple sites over! Then you got this group 'cross the way, look they're gettin up at 7am, music blastin'!! Mostly late 90's hits!!! A little tom petty!!!! But mostly late 90's pop/rock hits. Couldn't sleep!! Someone tell these guys to turn the generator OFF!!! IM IN THE TENT!!!

look, I'm catching these bass rain or shine!!! I'm a big name in certain circles!!!

giphy-50.gif

A fishing report from Mr. Travers......love it

Jim Darden

I'm not proud, I ask them to please shut them down after 9 or so. Usually they comply. I don't understand people who go out to get away from the city noise and then go inside to watch TV instead of enjoying the evening.

Jim Travers

Don't forget a CLENCHED JAW!!! And flexed neck!! FULL power. I mean ideally you want to be seein' veins as you type.

Jim Travers

It makes me happy you are a fellow bass guy Jim. Who is your favorite pro?
I like the highly competitive vibes of the big power guys. Reminds me of my 'pproach on the water. But ya got multiple names claimin' they coined the term "power" - van dam and iaconelli prototypes! But get me in the mix! I'm the true originator of power fishing!!

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts