NFR Wa Shut Down

GOTY

7x Puget Sound Steelhead Guide of the Year
Not so sure fishing will be an option....Oregon is already closing boat ramps to non-commercial fisherman....wouldn't be surprised to see the same in WA any day now. Camping areas are already closed.

flybill

Purveyor of fine hackle, wine & cigars!
I'm not sure we'll even be allowed to go fishing! No non essential travel. You can go to the grocery store, get gas, prescriptions, doctor's visits... if you can work at home, you do..

Non essential personal can travel as necessary, including grocery, police, fire, medical, delivery like Jerry at UPS, etc. I'm guessing my business, Total Wine will be shut down, unless they get categorized as Grocery... AZ closed down liquor stores..

So on Wednesday it starts.. I'm all stocked and made bread with my food processor today!

SawyerJones

I'm not sure we'll even be allowed to go fishing! No non essential travel. You can go to the grocery store, get gas, prescriptions, doctor's visits... if you can work at home, you do..

Non essential personal can travel as necessary, including grocery, police, fire, medical, delivery like Jerry at UPS, etc. I'm guessing my business, Total Wine will be shut down, unless they get categorized as Grocery... AZ closed down liquor stores..

So on Wednesday it starts.. I'm all stocked and made bread with my food processor today!
Fishing is essential. I will literally die if I do not fish.

flybill

Purveyor of fine hackle, wine & cigars!
I agree that it is for many of us... doubt that will be the way it goes.. I'm just starting to feel good enough to go.. oh well, I'll feel better in 2 weeks from Wednesday!

Bob Newman

Total wine can’t be shut down that’s an essential service !

Nick Clayton

WFF Supporter

But it's not though.

Believe me, nobody understands this sentiment more than me. I fish as much as anyone I know. I'm going stir crazy not fishing. But it's a sacrifice that needs to be made if we ever want to get past this.

It sucks. God I know. But in the meantime, enjoy true family time. Stock those fly boxes you've been meaning to get to. Smoke up the last of last summers fish. Do what you need to do. Fishing will be there when this is over. For now let's just let them grow a little larger.

Googaplex

Zzzzzzzz....
“Non essential” Travel is not allowed at this point so driving to go fishing, even alone, doesn’t seem to fit within the order. Honestly, I get it. I want to fish as much as any of you but it can wait. Unless you happen to live along a river, lake, or stream that happens to be open I feel the socially responsible thing to do for the next two weeks is to try and adhere to the guidelines. Can we all just collectively sacrifice so this can end as quickly as possible?

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts