FS Sage Rods for sale- 389-2 LL, 590-2 SP, 490-4 TCR, 590-4 TCX, 590-4 ONE, 386-4 VPS, Redington- Predator 11wt, Hydrogen Trout Spey/Switch 2wt,

CJS

Sage
389-2 LL Graphite III in good, used condition. Has clean ferrules, no major marks or scratches. Comes with original sock and non original, new, cordura rod/reel case. $400
590-2 SP Graphite IV in good, used condition. Has clean ferrules, no major marks or scratches (except one very small dent in the grip-shown in picture). Comes with original tube, sock and blank warranty card. $265
490-4 TCR in good, used condition. Put a 5wt line on it and it might become your favorite rod. Has clean ferrules, no major marks or scratches. Comes with sock and original tube (tube is new, still in original paper) $325
590-4 TCX Rod is new. Comes with original sock, tube and blank warranty card. Tube may have a few tiny marks from its life on the back of a shelf. $425
590-4 One in good, used condition. Has clean ferrules, no major marks or scratches. Comes with original sock, tube and blank warranty card. Gone
386-4 VPS is in good, used condition. Has clean ferrules, no major marks or scratches. Comes with original sock and a non original cordura case. $225
Redington
Hydrogen 4116-4 11'6" 4wt Trout Spey/Switch in pretty much new condition. Very nice rod that is unbelievably light in hand. Comes with original sock, case and blank warranty card. Gone
Hydrogen 2110-4 11' 2wt Trout Spey/Switch Rod is brand new, never been out of the case. Could do double duty as a "euro nymph" rod (think 4 wt). I can add pics, but it looks like the other one, only is new. Comes with original sock, case, and blank warranty card. $220
Predator 1190-4 9' 11wt. Killer Musky, Tarpon, Rooster, Ling, Sail, Blue water rod. Bought it for a backup and never used it. Comes with original divided case and blank warranty card. $150

I am the original owner on almost all of these rods and try to take very good care of my equipment. All rods that are listed as used may have some smaller marks/signs of use for their age, soiling of grips etc. I have tried to take pictures that accurately represent their condition and point out anything that may stand out. I can try to answer any questions, but the first person to send funds gets the rod. Thank you for looking.

Shipping is $15 per rod Conus, unless picked up. No trades. Prices are firm and are cash, Zelle, PayPal F&F, or regular PayPal+fee.
PM me with a email address or textable cell number and I will answer in chronological order.
Thank you, Chris

Attachments

Last edited:

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info