FS Sage and Redington Single Handers 3-9wts Salt and Fresh

CJS

Sage
-389-2 LL Graphite III 8'9" 3wt 2pc. One of the nicest dry fly rods ever made. In good, used condition. Has clean ferrules, no major marks or scratches. Comes with original sock and new, non original, cordura rod/reel case. $400
-590-2 SP Graphite IV 9' 5wt 2pc. In good, used condition. Has clean ferrules, no major marks or scratches. Comes with original tube, sock and original blank warranty card. $gone
-490-4 TCR 9' 4wt 4pc. In very good, used condition. One of my all round favorites. Put a 5wt line on it and it just might become your new favorite rod. Has clean ferrules, no major marks or scratches. Comes with sock and original tube. $325
-4710-3 TXL 7'10" 4wt 3pc. In very good, used condition. Great for creeks/smaller water and a amazing small bug, dry fly rod from a boat (baetis/tricos/caddis). Personalized with a name. Comes with original case, sock and warranty card. $gone
-7100-4 Accell 10' 7wt 4pc. In very good, used condition. Killer steelhead rod, beach rod, streamer rod. Great Northwest 7wt. Comes with original case, sock and warranty card. $275
-896-3 RPLXi 9'6" 8wt 3pc. In good used condition. Rare 9'6" model. Awesome steelhead stick and great for the salt too. Comes with original tube, sock and warranty card. $325
-9100-4 XP 10' 9wt. 4pc. In good used condition. This rod is a canon. Personalized with a name. Comes with original tube, sock and warranty card. $275

Redington

-Predator 590-4 9' 5wt. Brand new with plastic still on the grip. Great Puget Sound Cutthroat rod and streamer stick in the hard to find 5wt/fighting butt saltwater reel seat combination. Comes with original divided case and blank warranty card. $185
-Hydrogen 590-4 9' 5wt 4pc These were the lightest rods made in their denominations. Great casting and fishing rods that are unbelievably light in hand. Feels like it should have cost a lot more. No fighting butts on these rods, but the reel seats are saltwater safe and they would be very nice, light, beach rods too. Comes with original divided case and blank warranty card. $135
-Hydrogen 690-4 9' 6wt 4pc same description as above, but in a 6wt. $gone

I am the original owner on almost all of these rods and try to take very good care of my equipment. All rods that are listed as used may have some smaller marks/signs of use for their age, slight wear on grips etc. Thank you for looking.

Shipping is $15 per rod Conus, unless picked up. No trades. Prices are firm and are cash, Zelle, PayPal F&F, or regular PayPal+fee.
PM me with a email address or textable cell number and I will answer in chronological order.
Thank you, Chris

Attachments

Last edited:

CJS

Thank you Richard E! All PMs replied to. List updated and price drop on TCX and Predator. Adding more rods today.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts