Distractions

flybill

Purveyor of fine hackle, wine & cigars!
WFF Supporter
Old pictures of fishing with my niece, the few times we've gone! I built her a hot pink spinning rod, was painted by a car painter friend I worked with, he has worked on many high end cars! 7 coats of paint and sparkle's in the sun! Ironically she out grew pink and now is into softball and getting ready to apply to college in a few years and driving! But I did it for me, as much as her and hope someday she asks to go fishing with Uncle Bill someday! When she does, if she does, I'm there and will give or build her something if she wants to really get into it...

Lot's of other random stuff that makes me smile. Not all fishing, since I do other stuff too! Going through my old pictures on my One Drive account... my old dog! Ready for another dog, when I have a place where I can have one and the time to have one.

IMG_0360.jpg IMG_0361.jpg 1-12-2007 7-19-58 AM_0137.JPG IMG_20180224_112352.jpg received_10209558250701008.jpeg FB_IMG_1458156581752.jpg 5-31-2009 8-31-48 AM_0020.jpg 4-10-2009 5-55-04 PM_0014.jpg P6070334.jpg

Old Man

A very Old Man
WFF Supporter
I remember that dog. He was very friendly. Those flies you tied up with his fur. Did you ever catch anything with them.:cool::cool:

flybill

WFF Supporter
I remember that dog. He was very friendly. Those flies you tied up with his fur. Did you ever catch anything with them.:cool::cool:
I don't think so, his name was Cody! Great dog, but not a good fishing dog. He would whine while I fish or wander off! I tied the Cody Bugger!.. will have to see if I have any in one of my dozen's of boxes!

Old Man

A very Old Man
WFF Supporter
Your reference to Olive Willies in another thread made me think of them again. Before I left Washington I tied up about 1 doz and a half. I have never tried them here in any skinny water.. I have since then tried to remember how to tie up the Drunken Dragon. But it's not coming up. I must of closed down that part of my brain.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

flybill

WFF Supporter
Your reference to Olive Willies in another thread made me think of them again. Before I left Washington I tied up about 1 doz and a half. I have never tried them here in any skinny water.. I have since then tried to remember how to tie up the Drunken Dragon. But it's not coming up. I must of closed down that part of my brain.:rolleyes::rolleyes:
I believe there is a SBS on the Drunken Dragon! I'll find it and comment on it to bring it up to the top!!

funfisher

Fish On!
Here you go OMJ: Drunken Dragon

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts