NFR PPE Drive!!!!

b_illymac

Soap Lake Posse
WFF Moderator
Alright folks the time has come. @wadin' boot approached me and I agree. Our medical teams need community help!

Do you have any N-95 masks or surgical grade protective facemasks or gowns? Or have disposable biological suits you or your business could spare?

Or are you willing to call around and try to find some from local places in your community like local dentist offices, chemical factories etc.

Even hair nets (hair salons?), safety glasses and shoe protectors could be needed and utilized by the medical teams.

I am willing to be the base camp for supplies and my wife is willing to assist with getting shipments out to those in need in WA. If you can't help but are willing to even chip in a few bucks to cover shipping of supplies that would help. Supplies can still be found online as well if you have the time.

This issue is real and here. A clean healthcare team is essential to the fight! Please help any way you can. Even one mask may replace one worn for weeks by a healthcare provider!

Contact me for shipping address and the supplies you have and can donate or if your facility/hospital needs help so we can get them to you!

wadin' boot

Donny, you're out of your element...
WFF Supporter
It's a supply chain whack-a-mole. The healthcare teams need protective gear. This post doesn't mean social distancing isn't working in Washington state so much as our cases have yet to peak, folks take while to get out of hospital, and staff need lots of gear to keep safe. Almost certainly if we DON'T need gear other places do.

Also, for the sake of Billymac, his wife, staff, we're talking new, not used! Don't mistake a garage cleanup and a box of dusty paint covered respiratory gear you used to fix your brakes and that old furnace shaped like an octopus. We don't need your huffin' kit either....

Sometimes tech manufacturing companies have tyvek suits, face shields and respirators....

Lue Taylor

Lue Taylor/dbfly
Alright folks the time has come. @wadin' boot approached me and I agree. Our medical teams need community help!

Do you have any N-95 masks or surgical grade protective facemasks or gowns? Or have disposable biological suits you or your business could spare?

Or are you willing to call around and try to find some from local places in your community like local dentist offices, chemical factories etc.

Even hair nets (hair salons?), safety glasses and shoe protectors could be needed and utilized by the medical teams.

I am willing to be the base camp for supplies and my wife is willing to assist with getting shipments out to those in need in WA. If you can't help but are willing to even chip in a few bucks to cover shipping of supplies that would help. Supplies can still be found online as well if you have the time.

This issue is real and here. A clean healthcare team is essential to the fight! Please help any way you can. Even one mask may replace one worn for weeks by a healthcare provider!

Contact me for shipping address and the supplies you have and can donate or if your facility/hospital needs help so we can get them to you!
Thanks

flybill

Purveyor of fine hackle, wine & cigars!
I don't have the money to spare, or a supply of masks, but would pick some up if I see them on my travels.

However I am happy to call around and see if I can find anyone with a supply willing that they can give up and donate to you. Unfortunately, I know a lot of the dental offices are closed, but I can leave a message since assume they are reachable in the case of an emergency dental issue!

What else can I help with? We should cross post on FB, Instagram, Twitter! Maybe Tinder! J/K!!

I've got time this weekend! BTW is hand sanitizer needed? I assume so. I know many, if not most of the local distilleries are making it. Talked to one yesterday that is doing it, I could hear the still running in the background, but are waiting for supplies to come before making it public. Some are available to the public, Heritage Distilling, is selling sanitizer to the public from their Capital Hill location. Others like Glass Distilling, Westland are offering it to medical facilities or the public. I will find out today!

Bob's Lake City Liquor has been offering free hand sanitizer if you come in with a small jar or bottle. The make it themselves at there own expense! 2 parts high proof grain alcohol / i part aloe! They recently asked for donations to defray the cost and many have done so. They'll post again, when its available, since they were waiting on more Aloe.

flybill

I haven't heard of any hand sanitizer shortages but wouldn't surprise me.
Virginia Mason called Bob's and asked a guy named Brent if they had it in large quantities or could make it in large quantities! They can't, but this was a week ago and that's a long time for these types of things! The other distilleries are stepping up and making it for medical professionals and as cleaner for many things. Glad that you're not having that issue over there. Hopefully it's getting taken care of!

Old406Kid

We lost our medically fragile son three years ago but still had some unopened boxes of masks and gloves that we donated to his old visiting nurse.
She was extremely thankful and said she had been forced to wear the same one all week due to the shortage.

flybill

We lost our medically fragile son three years ago but still had some unopened boxes of masks and gloves that we donated to his old visiting nurse.
She was extremely thankful and said she had been forced to wear the same one all week due to the shortage.
Sorry for your loss. But love the donations of masks and gloves! Very nice!!

Jerry Daschofsky

Will Fish for Cinnamon Rolls and Coffee.
WFF Supporter

I've already donated all my N95s and medical grade gloves I had. Wish I had more to give.

Steelhead

Gold Member
WFF Supporter
I’m about to take some hand sanitizer/PPE over to the local USPS office and if I can catch the UPS guy I’m going to do the same. They are keeping the country operating.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts