Tiger King.

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
WFF Supporter
My nephew told me to watch this show and i watched the first episode and thought ewwwwww..... But now i think i need to give it a second chance. @Nick Clayton ...that meme is hilarious.

Charles Sullivan

ignoring Rob Allen and Generic
No, yes, no
Can you be set up after you did something?
I agree with you on all 3 counts.

Who was the worst person?

It's a tough choice.
Mullet head who entraps dudes for sex with drugs and makes his money breeding tigers.
The Doc is a cult leader and abuser who probably kills a ton of Cats.
The Cuban dude who sold drugs and was "involved" in an agent's death.
Crazy cat lady/ husband killer?
The Swinging NARC / Conman?
The reality TV guy who profits off it all?

I think there are at least 4 sociopaths to choose from. It's hard to have this density of sociopaths outside of a National political convention. It's truly impressive.

Go Sox,
Cds

Chris Bellows

Your Preferred WFF Poster
Can you be set up after you did something?
I agree with you on all 3 counts.
You can be set up even if guilty... but you're still guilty. Of course you have to believe Jeff Lowe, Allen Glover , and James Garretson. I doubt we will really ever know the truth since they were all super shady and likely used Joe to stay out of prison themselves regardless of whether Joe was guilty or not.

I also think the reason why Joe went off so bad on Carole Baskin was that deep down he knew she was right about the breeding and selling of big cats. Hell, they even showed footage of him when he started his zoo basically saying the same shit Carole was saying. He was an animal hoarder who couldn't afford to continue hoarding without going against what he believed in.

Shit this quarantine is making me crazy. I'm becoming a Joe Exotic conspiracy theorist. :confused:

castsN2trees

WFF Supporter
Word on the cyber street Joe was lip synching. It was too good to be true.
WHAT??????

Last week I find out I can't fish and this week you are telling me I have to throw out my Milli Vanilli tapes and my Joe Exotic CD's....

This burden is too great to bear.....at least I have my Monkees albums to cheer me up.....they'd never let me down....

the-monkees.jpg

Salmo_g

WFF Supporter
Never heard of Tiger King until seeing this thread. So I had to look it up - thanks, I think. Watched the first two episodes. I never imagined there were so many tigers and other big cats being bred in captivity. They said there are more tigers in the U.S. than in their natural range.

So far it's hard to tell if Big Cat Rescue is really on any higher moral ground than the breeders of the endangered cats. Tell me it's worth it to watch the rest of the series.

dustinchromers

Never heard of Tiger King until seeing this thread. So I had to look it up - thanks, I think. Watched the first two episodes. I never imagined there were so many tigers and other big cats being bred in captivity. They said there are more tigers in the U.S. than in their natural range.

So far it's hard to tell if Big Cat Rescue is really on any higher moral ground than the breeders of the endangered cats. Tell me it's worth it to watch the rest of the series.
I rescued a falcon once that hit a fence line. It had a broken wing. I contemplated killing it in the field but didn't. I took it and set the wing as nobody veterinary wise would touch it due to wildlife laws. I attempted to nurse it back to health in a large aviary. It was a proud little bird and I hated seeing it in a cage. I couldn't get it to fly. I located a raptor rehab facility and drove a few hours to take it there. The lady said the wing was repaired correctly but the nature of the injury was permanent and was unable to be fixed with even the best working on it. It killed me to know I dropped it off to be in a cage the rest of it's life as she said it would never fly again. Long story short I wished I would have killed it out of mercy in the field. I hate seeing animals in cages especially birds and big cats. It's not right something engineered for freedom, agility, and super feats of physical ability be caged. I don't even like zoos. I get the breeding programs and what not but I still don't like it.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts