The "stay at home" photo thread!

Jealous of your spring up there in the PNW. First day of stay at home here in Fort Collins, CO. Even too windy for the birds. I've been enjoying the threads on to fish or not to help with my decision. I'm staying home and trying to enjoy what I have here. I'm not sure how many days many of you stayed home but I suspect most of us enjoy the outdoors and getting away and knee deep in our home waters. I figure the fishing can wait. Appreciate all those words of wisdom. IMG_0357.JPG IMG_0357.JPG

Thrasybulus

I practice social distancing
Jealous of your spring up there in the PNW. First day of stay at home here in Fort Collins, CO. Even too windy for the birds. I've been enjoying the threads on to fish or not to help with my decision. I'm staying home and trying to enjoy what I have here. I'm not sure how many days many of you stayed home but I suspect most of us enjoy the outdoors and getting away and knee deep in our home waters. I figure the fishing can wait. Appreciate all those words of wisdom. View attachment 231614 View attachment 231614
Spring in Colorado is 55 mph winds and always a chance of a sudden blizzard.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts