What was the last fish you caught before the closure?

Swimmy

I have an amazing collection of fishing shirts
WFF Supporter
I know you like to showboat at parking lots but tell me an empty one isn't just the best g-damn thing ever?;):)
I was texting back and forth with one of my fishing buddies a couple of days ago about this. If you have the slightest income and any free time this has the potential to be the greatest fishing year ever. Guides are broke, no one is traveling, looking like a good water year....silver linings and all that shit.

Hem

I was texting back and forth with one of my fishing buddies a couple of days ago about this. If you have the slightest income and any free time this has the potential to be the greatest fishing year ever. Guides are broke, no one is traveling, looking like a good water year....silver linings and all that shit.
Yep...a lot of cool possibilities.

Dave Boyle

Last fish was not fly fishing.. Two weekends ago, hanging out with my kid. View attachment 231849
Damn, some nice koks there Jeremy, makes me really wish I’d been able to get up there this winter.. it also makes me wish my son fished, he’s a great lad but fishing in his words “meh”!

Next yr and all that...actually hopefully this ice off for a Kamloops jaunt .

Dave

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info