NFR I think we can all use “Some Good News”.... John Krasinski from The Office.

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
WFF Supporter

I watched this whole YouTube and then subscribed. During this pandemic John Krasinski is hosting the “SGN” which is worth watching all the way through. His exchanges with Steve Carrell (who played Michael on the show) are fantastic with a few clips from The Office. (The one about the Michael’s new plasma TV had me laughing so hard.) He is posting stories that people are sending him, some make you laugh and some make you want to cry. But all are good.

Last edited:

Ron McNeal

"Sheltering"........ & BORED....
Wow! Thanks. Now it's off to find it & subscribe. Then, think I'll binge some "The Office".................

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
WFF Supporter
@Ron McNeal , after i watched this I watched a bunch of The Office Seasons bloopers on YouTube. Each season has their own set. They are hilarious. These are a great antidote to constantly watching the cable news.

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
WFF Supporter
Here is one of them. They have quite a few that you can keep yourself entertained for awhile if you are looking for laughs.

Hem

Yeah JoJo...what a novel idea? Good news...not much of that lately.
It's a simple concept to help lift spirits.
Thanks, lady.

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
My niece is a RN with the local health system...she acquired Covid...helping folks...she is a hero to me...as I comment from my retirement cave, with alcohol wipes in my pocket.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts