Support your local Fly Shop

Nick Clayton

WFF Supporter
Although not a brick and mortar store yet, Spawn Fly Fish has become my favorite local "shop". Not to say anything bad about our other shops as we have some great ones, but living where I do it's a good trek to most of the shops. Being able to order and have it directly to my house in a day, two tops, is just so convenient. Plus since Josh fishes the sound so much hes really put an emphasis on stocking materials that are very applicable for src and other saltwater flies. Plus the products they've developed themselves are friggen awesome

D

Deleted member 10700

My wife is helping with a wedding this weekend in Bend so I went into a fly shop that I’d never visited before. My heart broke for the owner, it’s bad that the industry is changing to the detriment of small local shops, COVID is killing all businesses. Spent some money just because.

Eastside

My wife is helping with a wedding this weekend in Bend so I went into a fly shop that I’d never visited before. My heart broke for the owner, it’s bad that the industry is changing to the detriment of small local shops, COVID is killing all businesses. Spent some money just because.
When COVID hit, I started an order a month program (sanctioned by my wife) and have a pre-paid guide trip with my “local” shop. I don’t have one in my town, but I order everything from my favorite shop on the Deschutes in Maupin.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts