Fishart

gt

i was making fish from used copper, for sale. had a wonderful display of 3 on my garage wall, stolen! that was the last time i used copper. had a gal show me how to 'color' stainless so switched over. have only one remaining in our front yard, will take an image at some point and post it here.

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
WFF Supporter
I have posted this here once before. I love it because it’s my favorite size fish to catch. The artist is Jenifer Holmes. She is fairly well known around here. I saw one of Jenifer’s glass trouts in Sun Valley for sale for $500. Because she used to date a friend of ours we got a way better deal than that though! D74BED75-1732-479B-B510-6520352FDCA6.jpeg

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
WFF Supporter
I should add since there is no perspective that the glass fish is about 12”. I have rarely caught fish larger than that!

Grayone

Fishin' to the end, Oc.P
WFF Supporter
I have been having a lot of fun with license plate art. Half of the fun is finding the plates.

Just scored some cool Minnesota plates. Going to do a big Pike for my father in law who is from MN for fathers day.
Nice job with the torch and color

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info