Break out the Buffs!

Grayone

Fishin' to the end, Oc.P
WFF Supporter
View attachment 233074 I don’t think i can follow through with this mask making project. And i was going to make a bunch for family and friends as long as i have elastic and fabric.

These two damn masks took me four hours today because i could not for the life of me figure out how they are doing the elastic.

I’m going to try tomorrow.
You either need more or less alcohol

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
WFF Supporter
38042163-8897-4C75-BB60-6D08CE6F0FF5.jpeg

SUCCESS! Thank you again @Brian Miller! That video was so good and so much better than the other two i was using. The one I’m wearing is a size large, so it’s a big big but i have three other sizes, including extra large. I might run out of elastic and fabric but i can always use pillow cases too.

gt

my wife pulled out her hiking bandana and in about 3 minutes, folded it added 2 rubber bands and there you have it a face covering. easy and so quick i was astonished.

Fast Action Freddie

Having a drink in The Buff
I haven't posted much of late (I grew tired of the hateful posts, particularly in Coronavirus threads - this is a time we should should be pulling together as Americans, not continuing to hate & insult one another.).
yeah, me too. that's why I took a break ... some social media distancing. less exposure

Fast Action Freddie

Having a drink in The Buff
This cannot be done with a Buff & pulling a contaminated Buff off over your head could expose you to virus-contaminated particulate. Just food for thought, folks.
I have never removed my Buff by pulling it over my head - even without COVID too many strange things can happen. I always remove pulling down over my body and legs and off my feet.

sportsman

I have never removed my Buff by pulling it over my head - even without COVID too many strange things can happen. I always remove pulling down over my body and legs and off my feet.
Gen whatever poster child. Rename it BUTWhipes. Don't scrape too many of your brain cells away....I think your running low!

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
WFF Supporter
my wife pulled out her hiking bandana and in about 3 minutes, folded it added 2 rubber bands and there you have it a face covering. easy and so quick i was astonished.
Well damn. Now you tell me. It took me 6 hours to sew four of these today. But part of that was i was custom fitting my husband’s so it’s perfectly snug on his face because he has to distribute laptops to the college students on Wednesday. I have six more cut out ready to sew. But it’s taking me longer than I expected. 7BC3BC77-874D-4CE5-9E1C-4B018AD571D2.jpeg

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts