What are you watching?

Rock Creek Fan

The news is way more than I can take except in brief spurts now. I do like to keep up with current events but to keep going over history, who is to blame, and listening to obvious 'facts' that are wrong from POTUS does us all a dis-service. We need to understand what is current, what is in process both publicly and behind the scenes, what we can do to help us and others, and where we are going are way more important to me.

So today I went back into old recordings on my DVR and watched Sum Of All Fears. I love Tom Clancy and will be watching other movies he helped with. I takes me way from all current BS. Definitely helps me remove stress.

What are you watching to break the constant news we do not need for our own sanity?

Randall Clark

Huge Fly Guy
well, I had binge watched Tiger King....a little like a train wreck that you just can't peel your eyes away from.

I will watch the documentary coming up on the 1990s Chicago Bulls. They were my favorite team growing up so that should be fun.

I've also watched the Musky Country: Zero to Hero film probably 15 times in the last couple of weeks alone.

RLMadison

Comcast has a good deal of free content now - just say FREE into your voice remote. Watching some of the series from The Great Courses.

Steve Saville

WFF Supporter
I have to admit that I have watched a bit more on the tube. One thing that I have been paying attention to is the advertising and I am astonished at the number of ads for insurance companies. There are no less than eight companies constantly bombarding the screen with their inane ads. :eek: And the drug companies continue to hawk their remedies for all kinds of ailments. The worst part of it is that the list of side affects are sometimes worse than the actual ailment.:eek: It's no wonder drug prices are so expensive. Thank God for Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Kindle Unlimited.

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
Just been saying “YouTube fly fishing” into the Comcast remote control and letting the videos roll through.
Some are good high quality fishing video.
Other look like the director of The Blair Witch project was a fly fisher.
The chest mounted Go Pro where all you see is the anglers hands and reel when they hook up are always classics. Adding some shitty music doesn’t make them any better.
SF

Randall Clark

Huge Fly Guy
Other look like the director of The Blair Witch project was a fly fisher.
The chest mounted Go Pro where all you see is the anglers hands and reel when they hook up are always classics. Adding some shitty music doesn’t make them any better.
SF
oh man, those drive me crazy. Then, at the end there's always a "please follow me" statement. Don't get me wrong, I have a few up on YouTube from a number of years back, but I KNOW mine are shitty.

GOTY

7x Puget Sound Steelhead Guide of the Year
Just finished my fourth watch thru of Tiger King last night. I think I'll take a shower this morning, make a pot of coffee, and start Tiger King again.

Salmo_g

WFF Supporter
Finished the last episode of Tiger King yesterday. Then checked to see what else on Netflix I think I might watch in coming days until fishing season reopens.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts