What are you watching?

LilCutts

fish & whistle
WFF Supporter
A wonderful movie, and the story of a beautifully brilliant human; Temple Grandin. It’s on HBO, and I think Netflix.
Temple Grandin is a G. Check out her TED talk. “The world needs all kinds of minds.”

I’m patiently awaiting the next season of The Expanse. So many months to go. Meanwhile Seth MacFarlane’s The Orville.

Tin Star was good. Love that Tim Roth. If you like Tim Roth and somehow haven’t seen the movie Four Rooms, do it.

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
I, Sniper on Vice.
The story of John Mohammad and Lee Malvo who began their killing spree in Tacoma.
I’ve watched the first two parts.
SF

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
My wife mentioned wanting to watch this - any good?
It’s ok but pretty dark on how they just randomly selected strangers to shoot from the car.
People mowing lawns, pumping gas, sitting on a bench.
It goes a lot into how Mohammad groomed Malvo as a father figure to him.
Mohammad went off the deep end after he lost custody of his kids and wanted everyone to pay for that.
The 3rd part is on the 24th.
SF

PhilR

WFF Supporter
I've gone retro, and have been watching Hill Street Blues on Hulu. While they didn't ever say where Hill Street was, it was based loosely on the Hill District, just up the road from where I went to school in Pittsburgh.

I Sniper sounds interesting. I was living in Northern VA and working in DC while that was going on. The randomness and unknowns were so scary.

@LilCutts - I'm with you on the next season of the Expanse. I'm not ready for it to be over, though. I'm such a nerd, though, that I call my boat the Rocinante. It's legitimate salvage.

LilCutts

fish & whistle
WFF Supporter
I've gone retro, and have been watching Hill Street Blues on Hulu. While they didn't ever say where Hill Street was, it was based loosely on the Hill District, just up the road from where I went to school in Pittsburgh.

I Sniper sounds interesting. I was living in Northern VA and working in DC while that was going on. The randomness and unknowns were so scary.

@LilCutts - I'm with you on the next season of the Expanse. I'm not ready for it to be over, though. I'm such a nerd, though, that I call my boat the Rocinante. It's legitimate salvage.
I know someone who is on that level in terms of nerding out on The Expanse, and it’s nothing to be ashamed of. There will be a hole in my heart when it is over and I will probably pour alcohol and fishing gear in an attempt to fill it.

Swimmy

I pretty much just watch sports and the Smithsonian channel. For the most part, tv and movies are so predictable and boring. Chris Rock just spoke about this in a recent interview on how cancel culture is affecting entertainment. He's spot on.

Go to 11:50 for the meat

Clarkman

Huge Fly Guy
WFF Supporter
I pretty much just watch sports and the Smithsonian channel. For the most part, tv and movies are so predictable and boring. Chris Rock just spoke about this in a recent interview on how cancel culture is affecting entertainment. He's spot on.

Go to 11:50 for the meat

and again at 18:00...

I feel ya though....hell, I don't really like golf all that much....yet, I'm typing this with the PGA Championship on the TV, and it's not even the fourth round.

Been watching the various Marvel live action series with my nearly 11 y.o. (**gasp, when di THIS happen!?) and the various Star Wars series that have been coming out (for some reason, I just can't get him into it)

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts