What are you watching?

Jim Wallace

Smells like low tide.
My garden. So that I can see the feline that sneaks in to use my new raised beds for litter boxes. I' had set out some old style mouse traps, and camoflaged 'em, just to see what happened next. It took a few days. This morning, one had been sprung, and it was about 20"or so away from where I had set it. There was a cat's paw print next to where it had been. That indicates that it had nailed the invading cat. I surmise that the cat stepped on the trap, setting it off, and then freaked out, and shook off the trap. (All in the name of liberty....and "changing feline habits")
I am waiting to see what happens next.

saffman

NTVR. "Not TV Related." Lately in the mornings I've been watching some nice rainbows slide into the net on a local lake. Took the picture below fullsizeoutput_bc.jpeg just before sunrise this morning watching a few elk out back over morning coffee. This afternoon I watched my grandson's faces as we hit some wave trains at high water in the raft on the Upper San Juan. We pretty much ran out of crap to watch on TV. I think that's likely good thing.

Last edited:

PhilR

WFF Supporter
Just finished watching Country Music, the ken burns doc on pbs. It tells a great story about the personalities that wove together gospel, bluegrass, folk, blues, and pop. Even if the only country you like is Johnny Cash, it’s a great story.

And from overseas, I just finished Fauda on Netflix, a thriller about the Israeli/Palestinian conflict.

SilverFly

Finally got around to watching Blue Planet II. So much incredible footage. Tool using fish, GT's taking terns in mid-air (I had seen that clip here, but still), a grouper and octopus hunting cooperatively, sea lions herding large tuna into shallow coves... and way more. Just wow.

D

dld

Just watched knives out.. very disappointing.. very lack luster and average.

That's too bad, but the previews didn't do much for me.

I was a big fan of the writer and director, Rian Johnson. I really loved his first three full-length movies, 'Brick', 'The Brothers Bloom', and 'Looper'.

Once he got involved with the Star Wars movies, I kinda lost hope.

Rob Allen

That's too bad, but the previews didn't do much for me.

I was a big fan of the writer and director, Rian Johnson. I really loved his first three full-length movies, 'Brick', 'The Brothers Bloom', and 'Looper'.

Once he got involved with the Star Wars movies, I kinda lost hope.

I wasn't a fan of looper either.

It's been a very long time since I've seen what I'd call a good main stream Hollywood movie.
I've been finding lower budget movies with 3rd rate actors more enjoyable.
Being a zombie movie fan. I'd say daylights end. Is the best movie I've seen in the last 3 years... free on YouTube by the way.

Rocking Chair Fan

No more hot spotting
Watched The Perfect Storm last night with George Clooney. Is a great tuna fishing movie - so much of it I do not remember so glad I watched it again...

Last edited:

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts