FS Complete 8wt setup (IMX Pro, Allen Alpha III with Airflo Gallop Streamer Max Long 300grain, Kelley Galloup assorted streamers in Tacky Box

Bgregist

Selling a complete setup. Only used once. Would prefer to set as a complete set. Don’t want to part out. Includes 9’ 8wt Loomis IMX Pro, Allen Alpha III reel with Airflo Galloup Streamer Max Long (for 8wts), assortment of streamers. Most are Galloup articulated. Original rod tube, neoprene cases included along with Tacky box for streamers. Asking $500 shipped. Paypal FF or add 3%. This setup would cost well over $750 buying new. Feel free to message.

Attachments

Richard E

Separate it out and you might get more response(s)…more people are looking for a rod or a reel, but not necessarily a combo (or that combo). Just a thought.

Bgregist

Separate it out and you might get more response(s)…more people are looking for a rod or a reel, but not necessarily a combo (or that combo). Just a thought.
Thanks richard. I wanted to sell as a lot to prevent multiple trips to shipping. Thought this would be the safest way during the current times.

Bgregist

any takers at $450? I understand this is still sold as a combo, but at $450 it would be like getting a free AirFlo streamer line, free streamers, and a Allen 8wt reel for free (all pieces used once)

MGTom

All finished arriving today. Snipped off old leader and looks like new and in fine shape. Thank You. Gotta wait a bit now until I can wet the line officially. Plan to give it a real workout this summer.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts